Handgunhunt

Magazine Question?

Posted By: chiefbg

Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 2:43 AM

I have a question about the up-coming edition of the "Handgun Hunter Magazine" maybe someone could answer. When I placed my original order for the magazine last year I was of the understanding that it was a annual subscription for a twice a year magazine, a fall issue and then one in spring/summer. Was I mistaken? I read Gary's post last week about the up-coming issue and I don't know if I have another issue due to me or if I need to re-order. The ad for the magazine reads,"The Annual That Comes Twice A Year". Anyone know the answer? Thanks.... BG
Posted By: Vance in AK.

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 3:45 AM

Maybe Gary will answer too, but as I understand it we are all still waiting for our second magazine in our original two issue subscription. I guess you could still call it the "Spring/Summer" issue.
As I understood Gary, we should be getting it soon.

After this it will become an annual, with one issue yearly until there is a big enough readership to warrant jumping to two issues.
Again, not speaking for Gary, just sharing what I understand.
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 10:59 AM

Vance is correct. Anyone that subscribed for a "Fall" and "Spring/Summer" issues is still owed the second issue. After that it will go to an annual issue due to the time it takes Gary to assemble the complete layout and costs incurred with doing so.
Posted By: Gary

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 1:26 PM

Yes, everyone has another magazine coming. Hopefully I'll get it to the printer in the next couple weeks. I really appreciate everyone's patience - I think it will be worth it.

Gary
Posted By: chiefbg

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 2:59 PM

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I just finished reading the first issue for the fourth time and can't wait for the next one. I just didn't want to miss the up-coming issue. If anyone on the forum hasn't subscribed they don't know what they are missing... I'M ALSO WAITING FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/25/2005 5:44 PM

Movie....we're too goolish for movies!
Posted By: JeffD

Re: Magazine Question? - 09/30/2005 5:00 PM

I just subscribed and I can't wait to get it! Looks like a fine magazine.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums