Handgunhunt

Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!??

Posted By: Rupe/PA

Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 12:48 AM

Just wonderin iffin ya stopped near Clarion on the way home ??
Posted By: Tigger

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 12:51 AM

Hey Dan where are the pictures?!?!??
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 12:51 AM

Hahaha...funny story! I figured I'd take the fastest way home and just shoot it here. Went down through Harrisville, stopped at Sheetz for fuel then decided I was hungry...locked the car and went it. Then remembered the keys were still in the car!! So I leaned against the car and ate my sandwich while I waited for AAA to unlock the car.

So it was dark by the time I got home.
Posted By: 7STDUBBERU

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 12:59 AM

ROFLMAO
Posted By: Rupe/PA

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 3:02 AM

What did you do now ???? ---put your spare key n your trunk?? - and lock that too ??? Just to let you know that I am going to pick up the XP tomorrow. Have brass sized, trimmed and in the tumbler as we speak. I sure hope I don't lock myself out of the truck !!! Good seeing you today.

Rupe

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 11:57 AM

Hahaha...another funny story!! The spare key, my wallet, cell phone, and everything was locked safely inside the car. I only had my credit card and some cash in my pocket!! I used the phone inside Sheetz and their telephone book to find a phone number for AAA...since my AAA member card was ...yup...locked inside the car!

I have one of those "Hide-a-key" thingy's for under the car to put the spare key in but with running as many rough roads as I do, I have actually lost a couple so I gave up on that! I guess I could screw a key to the underside of the car...but then (w/ my luck w/ keys) I would not have a screwdriver to get it off. So I guess it could be said that I would be up a creek without a screwdriver!
Posted By: reakin

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/16/2005 5:02 PM

Well, did you at least stop in Gun World while you were in Harrisville? I've been meaning to stop in there to see if they have any used Rugers, but just haven't gotten down that far south lately. I'd also like to make a trip up to Edinboro one of these days too. A lot of guys trade stuff in around deer season, good time to pick up some deals. reakin

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/18/2005 11:39 AM

Nope...I've not been in Goonworld for a few months. They never really have any good deals...I have about four shops that I stop real consistently that I can get some pretty good deals at.
Posted By: Ed P 6989

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/18/2005 11:26 PM

Dan,
How often do you get into Harrisville? My property in Clintonville is about twenty minutes away. Maybe we could get together some time and do some shooting.
Ed
Posted By: JLarsson

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/20/2005 1:46 AM

Quote:

I guess I could screw a key to the underside of the car...but then (w/ my luck w/ keys) I would not have a screwdriver to get it off. So I guess it could be said that I would be up a creek without a screwdriver!

Maybe you could screw the holder to the car, and hopefully the cap would not come off.

Re: Well Dan; Did Ya Shoot it !!?? - 11/20/2005 3:41 AM

Ed...I get through that area about once a week!! If not more!!! I get up to shoot w/ Rupe every couple of months...I could do it more but his retirement schedule is pretty busy!

Shoot me a note...we could certainly do some shooting.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums