Handgunhunt

Charlie up close and personal

Posted By: Jtcsrvbi

Charlie up close and personal - 05/12/2006 10:24 PM

My wife called me from work to come get her because her car wouldn’t start. So I go and pop the hood to jump it. I found it wasn’t the battery. It cranked just fine. So I get out the flash light and start poking around. That’s when I saw what I thought was a squirrel. I could only see a small bit of it tucked away in the back by the fire wall. I got out my trusty Cabela’s walking stick and started poking. I had my wife step back about 20 feet so she could tell me when it ran away. Well after a short time of she shouted there it goes!! It’s not a squirrel it’s a beaver !!! it’s a beaver!!! I ran around the car just in time to see something duck under a tree. Well needless to say it wasn’t a beaver. I explained to her that beavers had big flat tails. It was the wrong color and no stream around for about 2 miles. There are however lots of small fields between all the buildings and it was a woodchuck that crawled under her hood. Still wont start I think it may have broken a wire. Good thing I didn’t have my 44

Lol

john
Posted By: Bullelk Hunter

Re: Charlie up close and personal - 05/12/2006 11:41 PM

Nice car! LOL!
Posted By: GrnMntMan

Re: Charlie up close and personal - 05/13/2006 1:04 AM

1st time I ever heard of a chuck crawling up into a car. LOL
Yep I can see it now.
If you would of had the gun, your wife may not be driving that car again ever.
I can see many rounds fired into the engine compartment to chase that bugger out in the open for the kill shot. LOL
Good luck on getting it running again...
Posted By: hntrjohn

Re: Charlie up close and personal - 05/13/2006 1:56 AM

Ok-giving the wife the benefit of doubt, maybe she ran over its tail and thats why it was hidin' in the engine compartment--thus the Beaver sighting
Posted By: DwarvenChef

Re: Charlie up close and personal - 05/14/2006 12:16 AM

Frigging furry tailed rats at the family ranch got inside my 65 chevy truck and chewed out all the ignition wires, lights, and ran off with the distributer cap. Talk about revenge of the furry tailed rat!!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums