Handgunhunt

What case for an XP-100R?

Posted By: SCOTTx88

What case for an XP-100R? - 06/10/2006 5:13 PM

What case are you guys useing? I've got 2 of em and they both have 3-12 Burris' and Bipods,is there anything smaller than a full blown rifle case that'll fit these? I was thinking of a takedown shotgun case but the are all cut out already,thanks.
Posted By: nmhunter

Re: What case for an XP-100R? - 06/10/2006 11:02 PM

I use the doskocil "accessory deluxe case". I can get two of my HS's with 3x12 burris in one case. I use this case for all range use and hunting travel except when flying, then I use a pelican case cut and formed for two of the HS's. Seen way to many bags and cases abused and destroyed by baggage handlers. These work great for me.
nmhunter
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: What case for an XP-100R? - 06/11/2006 12:17 AM

Ditto on the Dosko. It's about a foot by 2 feet by 6". Perfect for 'Tender and many barrels. You can lift the bottom foam and store targets and other miscellaneous stuff. UPC# 29695 10505. Like said, not the best for baggage handling, but perfect for normal use.
Posted By: sglshotkw

Re: What case for an XP-100R? - 06/11/2006 12:25 AM

I use a takedown shotgun case, Gander Mountain has one for about 75-80 that works great for to scoped pistols
Posted By: Sawfish

Re: What case for an XP-100R? - 06/14/2006 9:17 PM

I have a double sided Ziegel gun case that will take an XP-100 with Burris 3 x 12 in each side, plus one other gun (per side). I think they call this the double silhouette case. Be sure to order the integral locks, and corner caps. If you call, ask them for the case they made for the North American Handgunner Chapter (NAHHC-SCI), or they will custom make to your specifications. After ten years, neither Delta, American, nor Continental have been able to demolish mine. Specs., prices and pictures on the website. http://www.ziegeleng.com/
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums