Posted By: KYODE

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/23/2006 3:49 PM

+2
Posted By: medic404

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/23/2006 3:51 PM

+3
Posted By: Gman

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/23/2006 4:24 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We all really have a lot to be thankful for!
Posted By: Bullelk Hunter

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/23/2006 4:57 PM

+26 The geese are upon us, and some fell upon the field! More to fall tomorrow and Saturday! So far it is has been a very happy Thanksgiving day! Hopefully a big buck will bless my butcher table and grinder this year! Good luck, but most of all be safe!
Posted By: Tigger

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/24/2006 2:03 AM

Sure was a great Thanksgiving!! Hope you all had a great day!!

I hunted all morning with my 2 brothers, then a hugh meal at 2 pm and pie and desserts all evening.

I need a good diet!!
Posted By: Bama

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/24/2006 5:26 PM

Little late, but happy thanksgiving to all.

Had to work, but we also deliver meals on wheels every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Been doing it for 23 years now.My father owns the Co. I don't expect my employees to come to work if I don't. My father and sister also came into work. I had to work until my managers came in.

I had one of my employees help me with my route yesterday ( we cook package and deliver 90 meals)She came back and told everyone how nice I was talking to all the people and just walking into their houses and stuff. LOL I told her not to spread those rummors, she would ruin my reputaion of being the mean boss.

I realize every thanksgiving and Christmas to see how bless my family and I truely are. It is an eye opener to my children when they help.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums