Handgunhunt

Dead eye Kyode

Posted By: Gman

Dead eye Kyode - 09/11/2004 10:21 PM

We all know how Kyle likes to talk, well he can back it up with his shooting. Take a look at this magnificent 3 shot group at 100 yards with his Contender 30/30 AI. I wish I could shoot a rifle that good.
Posted By: Larry in SD

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/11/2004 11:04 PM

That's some might fine shooting. But then with the .30-30 AI we have come to expect these types of groups.

Good shooting bud.

Larry
Posted By: MePlat

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 12:19 AM

Now if we could just get him up and on his feet and shoot some offhand he would be perfect.
He will soon be able to compete in National Benchrest Shooter Ass. matches next with his Contender.
He still is my Idol.
Vance you are slipping quickly. You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.
Posted By: 45nut

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.

By your actions lately and by the frequency of your not so "tongue-in-cheek" commentary it's now obvious to me that you are found wanting.... Weighing the overwhelming majority that want to keep this a friendly site,vs your unseemly posts I am not inclined to think you have much to offer here.
Kyode is well above telling you to go play by yourself,I don't know why you seem to think it's funny to push him into it.
You could do everyone a favor by going somewhere no-one here frequents. Maybe you ought to go start up your own forum,you could specialize in being a a** on your own time.
Posted By: Larry in SD

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 1:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.

By your actions lately and by the frequency of your not so "tongue-in-cheek" commentary it's now obvious to me that you are found wanting.... Weighing the overwhelming majority that want to keep this a friendly site,vs your unseemly posts I am not inclined to think you have much to offer here.
Kyode is well above telling you to go play by yourself,I don't know why you seem to think it's funny to push him into it.
You could do everyone a favor by going somewhere no-one here frequents. Maybe you ought to go start up your own forum,you could specialize in being a a** on your own time.

Right you are NUT.

This place has always prided itself as being the FRIENDLY HANDGUN SITE (as compared to some other sites). Now it seems we have a someone wanting to rock the boat cause we all don't shoot standing on our hind legs like he does.

I like bench shooting, I like single shot Handguns, and I like Optical Sights. Does this mean that these are the only items or type of shooting I do, NO. These are the things I shot and the way I shoot them when I want to relax. When I have to get serious about my shooting I hang up a B-29 Police Silhouette and grab my .45 Auto and have at it, but then that is not relaxation to me, but rather something I do many times per year cause I have to.

This forum is a Hunting oriented forum, and for this some of us prefer using Scoped Speciality Handguns. If that is not your cup of tea that is fine with me, as that is why we chose to live and shoot where we do, as we are free to make those choices all buy ourselves.

Larry
Posted By: jim257

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 2:36 AM

uh,uh,by the looks of that target i hope the deer in kentucky are very careful about where they step !meplat cant you be nice?how about this...dont go away mad...just go away ,we have a good thing here and i for one would like to keep it that way,does your shooting ability suck so bad that you criticise every one to make yourself feel good?or should we all line up and take lessons from "PROFFESSOR PLAT"?DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS JERK KYODE!jim257
Posted By: drdoolittle_1

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 2:40 AM

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone will even acknowledge a single post this POS posts.............
Posted By: Tigger

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 3:15 AM

Kyode, nice group!! Or should I say one hole.

Guys Meplat is a troll, trolls need to feed. If we ignore him (no food) he will go away. Some of his posts go well, then at the end there is a jab or smart comment. We all are above that. So lets just let him fade away.
Posted By: 45nut

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 3:16 AM

agreed,,,meathead is on ignore
Posted By: Ernie

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 8:35 AM

Dittos on the great group Kyode!
Posted By: IKE

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 11:29 AM

I was sorta thinking about trying the postal match next time around but after seeing Kyle's group there ain't much sense in me wasting the ammo or postage stamp.

Fantastic shooting Kyle ! !

Ike
Posted By: magman

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 11:30 AM

KYODE, Great group. Nice shooting with that 30-30AI. Maybe I should get me one of those things and learn to shoot as good as you do. Not bad shooting for an old guy. Keep up the good work. Those deer in KY better watch out this year.

MePlat, Play nice. I don't know about most guys but I come here to learn, shoot the breeze, and have fun from the stress of work and stuff. I don't need to here inflammatory statements doming from anyone. If you're going to do that please leave and don't come back. If I want to hear that crap I can turn on the tv and listen to the news.
Posted By: Vance in AK.

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 4:20 PM

Man Kyode, when I get a scope on my 30-30AI barrel I think I'll just send it to you for load development & sighting in! About 2" high @ 100 yds if you please with a 150 gr something or other
Regarding MePlat, the coolest thing about it is this. This sight is kind of like a gropup of brothers, all of one family. It kind of seems like MePlat would like to split up the family & get some trouble going between the brothers, but nobody will jump on the bandwagon & join him, by cutting another brother down, so it has no effect. It sure doesn't bother me, & I doubt it bothers Kyle. The sad part is, if he wanted to play nice I know he would be welcomed into the family warmly, just as you guys welcomed me.
I agree with a fair amount of what MePlat says, but seldom with the manner in which he says it.

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 5:22 PM

I have never shot any of my Contenders offhand and do not intend to in the future. Perhaps meplate can start a club of his own called "Wonderful off hand shooters of the world" Out of the millions on the internet he could probably find 3 or 4 to join him.
Posted By: KYODE

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 7:53 PM

thanks guys!
hey ike.......you join right up in that postal match shoot. thats just a pic of my "best ever group" i shot a few days ago. i can only dream of being lucky enough to shoot like that in a postal match.
i'm really just a "normal" person. i get groups from 1/2"......all the way up to 2" at times at 100. those 2" groups just make ya try harder next time.

it was kinnda cool to shoot a 3 shot group that small with a factory gun set up for deer hunting. only modifications are a super nice trigger, and stainless washers floating the barrel from the forearm.

shewww! been too busy to read all these good posts the past couple days. workin on a "laminate floating floor" in my bathroom, and worked a 16hr day yesterday. too bad the money has to pay bills, instead of going into the "barrel fund".

Re: Dead eye Kyode - 09/12/2004 10:32 PM

Man, your priorities are all messed up. The barrel fund is your number 1 priority!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums