Handgunhunt

Congrats to all you Deer Hunters!

Posted By: Snyd

Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/13/2010 4:05 AM

Living in Alaska there is one thing I do miss about western Montana....still hunting for whitetails in November! I see these tasty does and nice bucks and it takes me back. Way to go guys.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/13/2010 7:31 PM

Snyd, I would still have to say that that`s not a bad position to be in, living where you do. Or you can come to Jersey and take all the deer you want.....on second thought, stay in Alaska

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/14/2010 1:17 AM

Originally Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Snyd, I would still have to say that that`s not a bad position to be in, living where you do. Or you can come to Jersey and take all the deer you want.....on second thought, stay in Alaska

No prob James, I love Alaska.... I just got done hanging my Grizzly Bear rug on the wall that I shot last fall, getting ready cook up some Dall Sheep my partner and I got this year and all the while I've got a freezer full of moose, salmon, blueberries and maybe some halibut too. Life is good, but I do miss chasing those deer and elk around in the snow covered mountains in western MT.
Posted By: mikefrompa

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/14/2010 1:25 AM

Ditto with James except Pa.

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/14/2010 7:02 AM

Dont worry guys. I'm not planning on heading to the east coast to kill all your deer.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/14/2010 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Snyd
Dont worry guys. I'm not planning on heading to the east coast to kill all your deer.

We could swap for a spell! LOL!
Posted By: cottonstalk

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/15/2010 4:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Whitworth

We could swap for a spell! LOL!

X 2 matter of fact you can have my house,my job,my dogs,my truck, my three wheeler,and my boat.All I'll take is my wife,my 45colt,and my reloading supplies.I'll even throw in some long guns if it'll help.HaHa
\:\)
\:D
\:\)

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/15/2010 6:19 PM

You'll need all your guns, your dogs, 3wheeler, truck and boat as well!
I made the move north in 1991.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Congrats to all you Deer Hunters! - 11/15/2010 6:25 PM

You'll need all your guns, your dogs, 3wheeler, truck and boat as well!
I made the move north in 1991.

It seems to me that it was the right move to make!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums