Handgunhunt

A proper introduction

Posted By: cmnash

A proper introduction - 04/11/2011 11:10 PM

Hello everyone,let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew Nash and I have been hunting with just a handgun since 1995. I am not new to hangun hunting,I am new to internet forums. I joined HHI in 1996 and recognize some names and faces on this site. I have even met some of you in person in Wyoming. Like most hunters deer is the bulk of my hunting but I enjoy small game, predators,and varmints. My favorite is still hunting off the beaten path on public land near my home in northeast GA. Along the way I have been fortunate enough to collect some animals that are super trophies to me including turkey, alligator and an antelope on the HHI hunt. Please enjoy some photos on the Bragging Board.

Matthew Nash HHI #6741
Posted By: mikefrompa

Re: A proper introduction - 04/11/2011 11:24 PM

welcome nash!we have a good bunch of folks here and anyone of them will help you with whatever you need.
Posted By: wheeler45

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 12:07 AM

Greetings. May God bless you and yours.
Posted By: KRal

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 12:23 AM

Welcome! You'll like here.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 12:36 AM

Welcome to the forum, Matthew!
Posted By: TCTex.

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 2:37 AM

Welcome Aboard and HOWDY!
Posted By: cfish2

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 3:17 AM

Welcome fellow handgun enthusist!
Posted By: Tobias_Dunlap

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 4:36 AM

Glad to have you along. You'll really like this forum, everybody here is more than willing to share thier experinces and helpfull advice. Its where friendship, fellowship and firepower come together to make one of the coolest places on the net.
Posted By: jsjmag

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 12:36 PM

Hello Matthew!Good to have you along! I'll have to agree with everyone's post before me, this really is a great forum!!!!!!
Posted By: Ernie

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 1:36 PM

Welcome to HH Matthew.
Posted By: minnesotahunter

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 2:27 PM

Welcome! This is really a great site. I came knowing almost nothing about handgun hunting, and everyone here was super helpful. I still have a lot to learn, but with all the help and advice, I have been able to have some great successes this year hunting with a handgun.

I'm sure many others have had the same experiences.

Again Welcome.

MN
Posted By: Jeffx

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 6:32 PM

Hey Matthew,

Welcome...It's a Great Bunch here to help in any way! I had a Great time in Wyoming on the HHI Hunt. It was Nice to meet you there. Shoot Straight, Be Safe!! Jeff
Posted By: 500WE

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 6:44 PM

Welcome, Matthew!
Posted By: SChunter

Re: A proper introduction - 04/12/2011 11:33 PM

Welcome to HH Matthew - great pictures on the Bragging Board!
Posted By: VinceM

Re: A proper introduction - 04/18/2011 11:31 PM

Hey guys I have just got into the handgun hunting in the last year and half.I have taken a couple of deer so far and a nice boar with my 500 SW.Liked it so much and read about the 460 I puchased one not to long ago and Iam in the process of working up a good and accurate load.I think Iam going to settled on the 240 grain Hornady and Iam looking forward to taking an elk hopefully in the future and a black bear.It would be nice to talk to someone knowledgeble rather than the internet if you kn ow what I mean.Anyhow glad to meet ya.Iam Just a good ole boy from WV
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: A proper introduction - 04/19/2011 11:10 AM

Welcome to the forum, Vince!
Posted By: johnwilliams

Re: A proper introduction - 04/19/2011 3:39 PM

Welcome to the site VinceM.
Posted By: TJCMO

Re: A proper introduction - 04/20/2011 10:42 PM

Welcome to the "madness" Vince and Matthew. This is a geat site to be a part of.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums