Handgunhunt

Quiet Hide Holsters

Posted By: Walkingthemup

Quiet Hide Holsters - 09/30/2014 12:16 AM

Does anyone know if Quiet Hide Holsters are still in business? The only web address I had for them is blocked as a "reported attack site". I have been using a synthetic Uncle Mike's shoulder holster but find its ultra noisy when scraped by vegetation etc. Was hoping to find something specifically designed for quiet stalking.
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 09/30/2014 12:31 AM

The maker of those holsters has died from cancer.
Posted By: Roger in NC

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 09/30/2014 10:06 AM

Sad. Dave made a holster for my SRH about 3 years ago. Nice guy. Makes the holster even more special to me.

Posted By: FAH

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 09/30/2014 9:18 PM

check out http://www.bravo34.com for similar holsters I got a cross chest holster for my 6" FA 83 and like it a lot.
Posted By: Walkingthemup

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 09/30/2014 11:49 PM

Thanks for the replies. Very sad to hear about Dave, from all accounts he was a nice guy.
Posted By: wvhitman

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 10/01/2014 8:15 PM

Dave was way beyond nice. Just a super person willing to work out anything for a customer. I'll cherish his holsters forever.
Posted By: Mark Hampton

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 10/01/2014 8:22 PM

As wvhitman stated; Dave was the nicest person you could ever hope to do business with. Upon my request, he made the long-hauler, to accommodate a scoped, single-shot to wear like a backpack. It's a well-designed rig and very comfortable. Dave will be missed by many.
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Quiet Hide Holsters - 10/02/2014 1:19 AM

The real sadness is in that he was just getting real good at it and was excited about expanding his line with new camo patterns and rigging options and such. We watched as he took his vision from idea to reality. We all chimed in when asked for our opinions, and he responded with a product that I never heard one single complaint about. I think he had something going. And then it happened. It just ain't fair!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums