Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wapitirod #121174 11/05/2012 6:07 PM
rlb Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Just took in an Encore the other day from a trade with Rod. I got a 300 Win Mag barrel, which shoots very well, and a Bullberry 7-08 barrel for trade of an AR15. Just wanted to say that this was a very smooth transaction and a great guy to do bussiness with. Not to mention all of the help he has given me on re-barreling a couple of revolvers. We need more guys like him in this world.

Thanks for everything Rod.

Re: Wapitirod [Re: rlb] #121707 11/11/2012 2:07 AM
mmkt Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I bought a barrel once from Rod. Great to deal with, shipped fast and even better than described.

Re: Wapitirod [Re: mmkt] #121798 11/12/2012 5:46 PM
minnesotahunter Offline
old hand
old hand
My little brother worked a trade with Rod, and got an Awesome custom break, and was very happy with the transaction...

MN

Re: Wapitirod [Re: minnesotahunter] #121896 11/14/2012 2:54 AM
TCTex. Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I have had several transactions with Rod and all I can say is he is 100% first rate!!

Duane

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb
Benjamin Franklin
Re: Wapitirod [Re: TCTex.] #121931 11/15/2012 5:24 AM
wapitirod Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Thanks guys I appreciate it alot, and I especially appreciate the patience of those of you waiting on your guns. The docs have put me back on heavy pain meds so I only work on days I don't have to take them so I don't make any screw ups. I've had nothing but positive feedback with one exception and although I tried to make it right I went into this knowing that you can't please everyone. I am trying to avoid any more errors where work is concerned and I'd rather have a gun take twice as long and be right the first time than to mess up from rushing or my meds again. When it comes to business whether a sell or work I try to treat others as I'd want to be treated but it's still a two way street and I have to say all my customers from this site have been top notch guys to deal with. Thanks to all of you that trusted me with your guns and hopefully in the future I'll be able to open back up for work but I will probably stick with action work and refinishing as it was keeping me plenty busy in itself. That means those of you with my guns and waiting for my guns will have one of relatively small number. The only way that will change is if I ever find the right situation and person to bring on an apprentice but with the re-election of dumb ass I don't see that happening for at least four years if not indefinitely. I think gun control will become a big enough issue in the next couple years I don't need to invite the feds in even more by being a manufacturer which is the equivalent to inviting the IRS to audit your taxes every other year. I don't like the ATF much as is, no need to make it worse.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 50 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod