Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T/C Customer service. A++++++ #12690 01/21/2006 1:11 PM
GrnMntMan Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I recently bought a used Encore 209x50 handgun.
Got a great deal on it, however the guy did not have any of the cleaning tools, paperwork, manual, etc.. with it.
I wrote T/C an email asking if I could buy a manual for the gun.
I received an email back within hours saying all tools and a manual are being sent out that day... for FREE!
Cool I thought, 2 days later I had them in hand...
Very cool!
The package included not only a manual, but also a #11 and Musket replacement nipple (to swap out for my 209 if I wanted), priming tool, breech plug wrench, cleaning jag, a 5 pack of 250g T/C ShockWaves (which is what I already use), a DVD on cleaning and load developement and a few ML hunts, and assorted paperwork...
Very very impressed with T/C.

The only bad part was the manual and tools were for a Black Diamond ML not an Encore.
LOL
I wrote them back to explain I got the wrong manual and again a quick reply saying another pack was sent out that day.
I will see what I get this time but certainly can not complain since its all been free.
Just wanted to share....

Thanks,
Shawn
Re: T/C Customer service. A++++++ [Re: GrnMntMan] #12691 01/21/2006 6:12 PM
magman Offline
old hand
old hand
I think that T/C offers some of the best customer service out there. I have never had a problem with their service. I know some guys have had difficulty with their factory barrels. But I feel that is just poor luck. All but one of my barrels has shot great and the one that didn't they replaced with a shooter.

NRA LIFE MEMBER NAHC LIFE MEMBER

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 99 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod