Russell,

Given that the Clark conversion comes with a 20 lb spring for SS guns, certainly that must fit into their thinking. But mfg's have had SS guns nailed for a lot of years, so who knows. I know the stock 20 was not the best for my gun, mine needs the 24 or an ISMI 20. I go back and forth. Looks like you and Hank have the same base gun to build from. I guess you and he are gonna be able to share notes.

Hank, thank you for kind words, but this probably the only place I amy know a little more than you. When it comes to guns, from speaking with you, I could learn a lot from you.

Now that I have gotten fired up for this thread, I just ordered the sprinco recoil reducer for my Rowland. I have always wondered about these, so with my Brownells discount I can afford to test the theory. I spoke with Alan at Sprinco, I think the head honcho and it was a nice chat. Whether or not this will stay in my gun aside, apparently he does sell a lot of these and he mentioned that there are more Rowland makers out there besides Clark and Wilson. Maybe this thing is really catching on.

Craig

Northern born and Southern bred