Craig,
Only had 2 'failures' out of 30rds of the RFN. One I can definately say was caused by the slide stop as there was a nice 'groove' on the exposed lead. There was none on the other so I'm not sure. Neither round showed any evidence of 'set back' which is usually evidence of the 'nose' catching on the feed ramp. Both fed and fired when re-inserted in the mag.

I segregated the flatten 'primers' from the rest of the empties so that I would know which was which when I resized them. When I ran them through the resizer they were not harder to size than the rest of the brass which really surprised me since the primer condition and ejection pattern would indicate max overload. The only other thought is the 20# spring was not slowing things down enough and of course Clark's barrel has a 'tight' chamber which did not allow the brass to expand as much. Food for thought anyway. I'm using Longshot published data now.

I do segregate my brass as to number of times reloaded and as the number of loadings increase, the amount ofpowder decreases. I was curious as to how many loadings you could get from the brass.

I like adjustables on my hunting pistols because I shoot several different weights depending on what I'm hunting. One weight would do it all, but what's the fun in that.
\:\)

I'm looking hard at the Novak Adjustable Extreme Duty.

Just come in from casting some 200gr HP's. I'm going to see how well they work in the Rowland. They're little dandies in the acp at 1000fps. Hell on coyotes.

Russell