HOPEFULY, in the not to distant future, I will be able to FINALLY get my beloved 460 S&W. My first one was a 12" barrel, and I loved that gun, but the only problem was finding a holster for it -- I never did find one that can hold the 12" with a scope!!! If I could find a holster, I'd get it again in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I think I will go with the 8 3/8 barrel, even though I have some issues with that particular barrel length in the 460. (Murphy's law shows up enough in my life that I REALLY don't want a moveable muzzle break at the end of my barrel.)

I would entertain the thought of a custom holster since this is one of my "will never get rid of" guns. But I don't want just some plain jane holster for a gun that I place above all others that I own. When I had my first 460, my wife knew that if the house caught on fire and I wasn't home, she was to grab my Danner boots, my 4wt fly rod, and my 460 S&W. (I knew my dog would beat her out the door as soon as she opened it.) And this next 460 will be no different. I'm even thinking of having some engraving work done it, but that is an entirely different post...

Wow, so i guess I said all that just to ask if there is someone you guys could recommend for some AWESOME custom leather work complete with tooling and a belt? And if possible, I'd like to go with someone from this forum if there is anyone. I've been looking online for someone, but haven't seen any exaples of work that have just absolutely "knocked the bullets out of my gun" so to speak. I want to find someone that can make a holster that would even make Nazi Pelosi want to stop and look at it!!!

Thanks!!!

Last edited by raptortrapper; 02/09/2012 11:17 AM.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.