U know-- i don't have my scanner hooked up, but Ernie's got a pic of it someplace-- maybe he can attach it. It's really simple actually-- just think of a backpack buckle-- u know, the Fastex plastic buckles-- or snaps whatever they're called. U know when u put a backpack on, snap the waist buckle, and pull the strap tight (the type of buckle that can only be tightened from 1 side though-- the webbing on the other side simply loops thru the female end of the buckle and is sewn to the waist belt)?-- that's the exact same system i'm using on the sling, only it's the Fastex buckle system for the std. 1" sling webbing. If u think about it for awhile u can see how it would work. Just take a look at a backpack belt buckle system, and think about both ends attached to the gun like any std. sling mount, and it'll come to u. I use a snap since it allows me to get the gun off my back easily instead of trying to contort from prone to loosen the sling once i'm in position for the shot. "Try it-- u'll like it".

I took a Vero Vellini rifle sling recently to a leather shop downtown, and they shortened the intermediately thick part of the sling for about $5, and i attached my part, and it looks terrific on my Striker-- not to mention very functional too.

Last edited by sscoyote; 10/05/2005 2:00 AM.

Steve