Ruger LCR. Get it in .357, at 17 ounces it disappears in your pants pocket but has enough weight to control those double taps. The sights are simple but i can hit a steel silhouette 3 times out of 5 with mine at 100 with any load I choose. That is with elbows rested on a truck bed and the little revolver clutched between my giant mits. I have big hands, palm a basketball big and the LCR is comfortable for me and my wife, she's 5'2 about 140lbs. (Don't tell her i said) Then only time i shoot the little rascal with both hands is when i'm betting people I can hit silhouettes at comical ranges. I have really liked this gun, i carry it as back up for my contender or lone eagle when I hunt, it travels the country in my front right pocket when I work. The only reason it isn't in my pocket right now is that I'm out of the country. LCR in .357 suits me better than anything else I've tried. S&W J frames are to expensive for a gun that will be confiscated if ever used deffensively, and they aren't anywhere near as smooth in the trigger pull. Typical i think smith's are smoother but certainly not in the pocket revolver game now that the LCR is out. Play with one. Seriously.

Did you know that there are magical animals roaming wild, converting vegetables into bacon as we speak?