Originally Posted By: Whitworth
 Originally Posted By: RioHondoHank
 Originally Posted By: cfish2
Sorry guys. I'm done with the mouse guns and their questionable stopping power. I have just hired a guy to make me a special shoulder holster. I'm packing the BFR 45-70 from now on. I'm sending the gun to Rod to shorten the barrel to 2 inches I figure I can stop any would be assailant and If I miss him I can club the heck out of him as a backup. Ok back to the mouse gun channel.

While Rod has it you should also have it converted to .50 Alaskan instead of that just barely above mouse gun 45-70 caliber.

Haha!! Well said!

Seriously now, if you are capable of concealing a full-sized handgun, a .45 ACP of some type seems logical to me.

Ya know, I discovered something today as I was out and about with my springfield GI 1911. I had it inside my waist band and not in a holster. I ran with it and everything and it stayed perfectly where I placed it. Then I practiced quick drawing and realised that where I had it it was just like a level 2 retention holster. See my love handles overlapped the grip perfectly and kept the gun firmly in place. To remove it I had to lift the love handly and draw the gun. This is now my new mode of carry. Thought I would just share that with the rest of the class.
\:D

Life Member NAHC
HHI Member #7149
NRA Member