A simple polishing will smooth them out it's when you get into taking the creep out that things can get dicy. Springs and polishing will go a long ways. On the old model Contenders I just polish the contact points to a mirror polish but I make my own trigger return springs and I install a check ball on top of the spring instead of the normal flat topped cup and then I add a Bellm aftermarket hammer spring. The G2's while a simpler action take more to get right. Old model Rugers are a whole new ball game and Colts and clones are even different from the rest but I can tweak them all. Auto's are a whole different ball game again but the basics are all the same, reduce spring tension, shorten sear engagement surfaces, and polish the surfaces as smooth as possible, if I get one too light often times I can take the mirror polish off and it will gain me a few ounces which is how sensitive they can be.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist