As others have said, the information you're looking for is out there in reloading manuals and a few other places but of course the bullet weights and velocities will wildly affect the things you're interested in. There isn't anything in N. America that you can't kill with a 44 and the right bullet. I would be a little hesitant about brown bears but it's been done. Out of those that you mention, I would rate them in this order for recoil. 44, 475, 454, 460, 500 JRH, and 500 S&W, you could throw in the 500 W.E. too if you wished just before the 500 JRH. How punishing the recoil is will depend on the bullet/velocity and the gun design. The 460 & 500 Smith is a big heavy gun and I don't like carrying it. The 500 JRH (BFR) and 500 WE (FA) are portable but will stomp you with heavy hunting loads (the BFR is worse). For big stuff, I like the 475 Linebaugh or the 454 in a Freedom Arms. 44's are great just in about any gun but my choice would be Ruger or FA or BFR. If you're going to shoot big bullets out of a Ruger you'll want a Bisley grip if possible. For me, the top picks are 454 and 480/475 and I don't think you can go wrong with either. The 44 is also highly versatile and can be quite accurate in the right gun. I can reach out to 125-150 pretty easy with my FA's in either my 454 or 475. I zero for 100 and don't worry about 50 with a scoped gun.

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.