It's all bout the $$$$$$...just my opinion...FWIW, I have been using T/C for a long time and MY DAD has had T/C guns (Contender's ) since 1969. T/C has: like yall said forgot about their start and followers with their HANDGUN dept. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against Revolvers , I have a few myself.
Larry Weishuhn has had some great TV shows on his Handgun hunts and I have meet him at the VA sport show and he was full of good knowledge., but you notice he has started using Ruger Rifles and differnt ammo companys now...Cause its all bout the $$$$$!!!!
T/C has spent a lot on that new Dimension Rifle and most every pro hunter that they can pay and give that rifle too, has one in their hand. Besides its a lot harder to kill game animals with handguns, thats why the big money pro's on TV are not doing it.
I sent a few pic to T/C and Barnes of my kills and they said "With a Handgun, seriously you have got to be kidding me" nope here's the pic. So I guess yall are right , there only good for shooting people, and 50 yds if your lucky? Sorry got carried away!!

ONE SHOT - ONE KILL

T/C HANDGUN HUNTER