Originally Posted By: kingfisher
 Originally Posted By: Loupis
You guys do like spending money lol. I guess my question is for 2k is it good to go right out of the box? minus the scope mount and optics

You better hope our friend SCHunter doesn't get involved in this conversation....you will be at your bank at 9:00 am tomorrow morning. (VBG)

Why, yes, Kingfisher, I am an enabler...but I'm just trying to pass on the good deals that I find... And to think, I didn't own a single FA nor XP when I first joined this forum...and now, well, let's just say I've re-evaluated my retirement age!

Loupis - welcome! My suggestion is simple - get your trigger worked on, scope your existing gun, and carry it every time you go afield. You'll rack up experience, take game, and get hooked on handgun hunting. Delay that first purchase on a custom 5-shot or 6-gun...because once you start, you'll be planning the next. And the FA-itis is STRONG - shop the forums and the auction sites. I've bought all of mine used, for far less than MSRP.

Take that back - they're awful. Stay away from the auction sites...but let us know if you find a good deal, so we can make sure no one else makes that mistake
;\)