Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've had to close the business again but this time may be for good. My health is deteriorating much faster than expected and I've received some new diagnosis and they are still trying to figure out the neurological issues affecting my memory and causing tremors.

I will still do little things like action work and some refinishing so if you need those things just shoot me a pm or email. I'm referring all my other work to Jack Huntington and he'll be finishing the big jobs I have on hand. The docs just figure it's time to spend less time worrying about my business and concentrate on dealing with my failing health.

I've done work for a lot of you guys and I thank you for the opportunity to do so and if there is ever a problem or if you have some light work to do let me know and I'll take care of it.

I hope you all have a great hunting season and I look forward to seeing your post on how you do.

Sincerely,
Rod

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist