For those of you familiar with Keith`s #5 and how it was put together, I think you should read the following personal add from the May, 1932 American: "For sale- 1)Deluxe Colt Frontier S.A. custom built flat top, .44 Special, extra 44-40 cylinder, 7 1/2" barrel, Croft grip, checked walnut grips, full blued, wide grooved trigger, handfinished action, Bisley type hammer, Croft-Sedgley mainspring, adjustable target sights, rear strap checked, $85 2) Deluxe Colt Bisley, 44 Spec., 5 1/2 inch, full blued, adj. target sights, Croft grip, Croft-Sedgley mainspring, checked trigger, hand-finished action, $65. Both guns perfect spotless guncrank condition and represent "the last word" in fine S.A. target handguns."
Keiths article on his #5 was titled "The last word" and I feel that gun #2 in the add may be a close copy of the #5 including the fact that Mr. Leslie Lindahl of Central City, Nebraska, the seller, choose to say that these guns "represent the last word in fine S.A. target handguns". For some reason the name Lindahl sounds familiar to me but I cannot place it. If any of the members can shed some light on Lindahl I would appreciate. We must also remember that these two guns may still be out there and you never know what you may find at a Nebraska garage sale.

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"