Just checking in on all you guys. Seems like same-ole-same-ole. Took me a while to catch-up on reading all the posts.

Now for my story: On a Thursday, 3 weeks ago, I broke my right ankle at work. I had surgery the following Monday morning. Though all is going well, I have pretty much been flat on my back for much of the last three weeks. It took 7 screws and a plate to put the bones back right. I've never had this kind of surgery before and apperently I've been a big baby. This thing still hurts and I still can't be up and around on my crutches for any length of time. My computer was out of the question until today. I couldn't set-up and keep my leg at enough of an incline to do anything on the internet. Trust me, the internet withdrawal has been most difficult. You wouldn't of understood anything anyway, the medicine I was taking had me totally whacked out of my head. My wife was treated to three weeks of a comedy routine, apparently I was saying some pretty crazy things.

So now I've weened off the pain-pills and my head has cleared and my ankle doesn't throb so bad that I can catch-up on my internet buddies.

Hope you all have been doing well and shooting well too.

6.5x55 Swede.....and that's all I nede.
Hard-luck huntin' in Louisiana. Chris