My recently departed father started my obsession with .41 caliber guns for my 16th birthday. That was a new 8 3/8" Mdl 57, which has taken a number of animals and has been a great companion all these years. The last 30 years have seen my collection of .41 caliber grow to the following:
Mdl 57, Mdl 58, Fluted Bisley Blue, SS Bisley, SS Redhawk, SS Dan Wesson, S&W Night Guard, NM Flat-top Blackhawk, Blackhawk, .41 GNR Blackhawk, .41 Special Bowen conversion on 686 Mountain Gun, .414 SuperMag Bowen conversion on Ruger Maximum, Marlin .41 levergun, Encore .414 SuperMag carbine.

I've been very impressed with Barnes 180's and Cast Performance 255 WFNGC's for hunting.

I'm biased, but I only own two .44 Mag's. My fathers Super Blackhawk and a Ruger 77/44. I only have three .357's, my father's Blackhawk, and two more 586's destined for .41 Special conversion. Admittedly, I've a bunch of other calibers of handguns, but I love the .41 caliber and see little reason to complicate my life. The .41 does it all for me.

MadBadger