We tested out the scope yesterday. Fired about 300 rounds. Once we got it zeroed in, we were able to nail 1 pint water bottles (full) about 95% of the time from 100 yards, shooting from sandbags. We were shooting a phenomenally accurate load that my gun really likes, Starline brass, CCI300 primers, 23 grains of 2400 under a 200gr Speer Gold Dot JHP. We were also able to shoot some 3" six shot groups on paper at 100 yards. It works really well.

Unfortunately, the blast from the Magnaports marked up the underside of the front bell a lot, and I can't remove the deposits with Hoppe's, although the Hoppe's did manage to remove the gold lettering on the underside.

I don't think I will use this scope on this gun any more, the port blast is going to tear it up. I bought it to use on a non-ported Ruger Bisley Hunter, and it will fare better there.

We did determine though that at 100 yards, 2X magnification seemed great, 4X and 6X were too hard to hold steady, and we actually shot consistently better at 2X. I probably should have bought a 2X fixed for what I want to use it for (100 yards of less, target and fun shooting, not hunting).

I'll continue using the Aimpoint on this gun.