Originally Posted By: GlennS
The 1200 deals are still out there, just have to be looking and in the right place
\:\)

Explain to me the $500 depreciation post please??

FA only honors there warranty to the "original" buyer....they will not warranty there guns!! This is a very poor policy, Smith&Wesson, Ruger, even Taurus doesn't bend you over on the warranty like FA does! Every one else stands behind there guns, it does not matter who bought it or when.

So when you buy a FA you pay $500 extra to purchase this warranty...but this does not follow there guns to the next buyer...so there revolvers depreciate $500 in value the second that you send in that warranty card.....yeah that sux!! But it is FACT
\:\(
You will not sell your used FA for anywhere near your purchase price...(even if you never fired it)

You said it yourself...you can find a used FA for $1200...it is easy to find a used FA for $1500, but they cost $2000+ new.

Now don't think that I dislike FA's...There is no better revolver made in my opinion. They are extremely accurate and made with such precision, they will spoil you!! It is just a Shame that there warranty policy is such a "slap-in-the-face"

Mister, why do you carry a 45? "Because Sam Colt don't make a 46."