I'll be honest. I don't subscribe to the super fast 200 grain bullet in the 460 way of thinking. I have never understood that. I wouldn't use it in a 45 or a 454 so I can't understand the desire to use them in one with even more velocity potential. I'm sure it will work a lot of the time but I think its setting yourself up for failure at some point down the road possibly. I've seen a few kills with the 200s that I thought were very lucky for both the hunter and the game. The hunter in that he was able to find the animal and the game in that they didn't have to suffer because of a non penetrating wound. they just happened to hit in a spot that allowed an artery to be severed on accident. I guess if I were to try a 200, it would have to be a Barnes but even then, you are looking at a fat and VERY short projectile. That doesn't spell deep penetration on a marginal shot if everything isn't perfect when you pull the trigger. We all look at it different though so I'll be curious to see what responses you get here.

Another that you could always try is the Freedom Arms 260 grain flat point. Its built to handle the 454 pressures etc and would probably work pretty well in the 460. Don't know that I've seen anyone try one. I love them in the 454 and last I heard, you could still buy them at FA. If you like them though, buy a bunch with the next call as they don't make them in house anymore and I don't think the folks they sold the equipment to ever really set up to produce them......Just a thought..

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"