First off I want to say what a great group of people you have here.I want to thank all of those who have helped me since i first joined this group. This is by far the best handgun hunting site I have come across.

Most of you know I have been debating on whether to go with a .357mag or a .44mag for my first hunting handgun. I was set about two weeks ago on the .357mag (i know it could do the job) but ended up changing my mind 5 or 6 times on what I was going to go with and finally pulled the trigger today so to speak.

I was at the LGS and was going back and forth for almost an hr (wife was getting very angry) holding each gun, trying to get a good feel for it, seeing which one fit like a glove. I even closed my eyes and had them hand me each gun not telling me which it was and I found the one for me.

I ended up getting the Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter Bisley. I know ammo cost is going to kill me until I can scrape up some more money to get into reloading but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make. At first I was going to pass because I mentioned to my wife the cost of ammo and the owner said maybe he could help me out. Well he did, he cut me a great deal, well actually what I think was an awesome deal on the gun and he did it within my budget to boot. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures i'll put one up even though ya'll know what the gun looks like. Thanks again to everyone on the site who has helped me and then some.

Last edited by G19; 03/30/2014 6:58 PM.