I don' know if anyone is really fixated on rifles or if it is similar rounds that can be put into single shot handguns. My only point is that increased velocity does matter, at least in what I am shooting. I have heard & it has been discussed here & in written print that several of the Linebaugh rounds can & do out penetrate bottleneck single snot pistol/rifle rounds, and I just want the public to know that they only do this if the parameters are set up to sway the results. Similar diameter, same bullet configuration, and same weigh comparisons will show that they are not as close as some of the seminar results show. There are a lot of guys that hunt with 45/70 & 450 Marlin HANDGUNS on this site & their is not a single 45 Colt load that can be produced that will out penetrate or out perform them if they use similar styled bullets. I know that some "newbies" think that the 45 Colt can because they "read" it somewhere. I know this because they have told me when I have talked to them. I think someone once said "that the truth will set you free" & that is all I am saying - these results should be shown in a light that doesn't try to mislead anyone.

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind