Originally Posted By: jamesfromjersey

The 475 cast hollow point pictured above was a joint project by Dick Thompson and Glenn Swaggert. Glen sent me a few and asked me to load them with, I believe, 14.0grs of HS-6 so they would know the velocity range when fired from a 5 1/2" barrel. I loaded
them as Glen asked and shot a decent pig using my John Gallagher five shot Bisly. The center picture is the offside pocket that held the expanded cast HP until it dropped to the ground upon skinning. Pretty good performance...would`ent you agree?

PS- the lubed cast HP weighed 388.0grs. The recovered bullet lost less then 5.0grs weighing 383.3grs......

Got a few of these,just waiting for victims.Going to use three different velocity ranges.950ish,1100fps which is about where those you used JFJ should have been and 1250fps.Looks like they work well,and I understand that a elk and a buffalo have met their demise with this same bullet at that medium velocity range.

"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,try orderin' someone else's dog around" unknown cowboy