All I can say, is that last week was a very busy week.
WY-SHOT is my baby. Handguns only. A combination steel field shoot and prairie dog shoot.
The steel match was challenging as I had ten 5" targets, and ten 10" targets, combined with ten in all: 11", 12" 14", and some 10x16" targets.
There were 33 targets to engage from each landing.
The match was shot from the prone position, under limited time with only 1-shot per target. IF you were able to engage all targets under the allotted time, then you could engage again any targets you missed with the remaining time. We had good conditions on day one at the closer landing and conditions were hard on the second day at the further landing. Furthest 5" target was at 820 yards.
Everyone met that wanted to shoot the steel shoot @ 11:00 and ate some chow. Folks were shooting pd's from early morning till 11:00. Shoot steel match then go back to doggin till whenever they wanted to quit or sunset.
Steel match took around 3 hours, as we had 5 stages, and had 3-4 shooters at each stage. You were either shooting, spotting, timing, and or scoring. Say you have 6 targets and the yardage of all the targets added up to 2000 yards. Six seconds per 100 yards then add 1 minute set-up time and that will be the time you had for that stage. Targets were sometimes spread out from right to left, which made things harder.
Had 16 participants from all over the US. Awesome group!

For our first shoot we had 16 participants. An awesome group!
Erik had a personal best, as he wanted to take a pd over 1K. He got that done pretty quick: 1181 yards.

It was my privilege to be his spotter!

The rear-grip XP has been worked on by several excellent gunsmiths, when you consider rail work, action work chambering and such. Some of the ones you would be familiar with is Gregg Tannel (Gre-Tan Rifles), Eric Wallace (Nawakwa Accuracy), and Chuck McIntosh (Mac's Gunworks). McMillan stock with weight added, 3" rails, Jewell trigger, Brux 8T barrel, Near 20 MOA base, NF Benchrest 12-42 scope with NP DD reticle, running on a NEO Joystick Rest.

Aaron Alexander also had a personal best in pd shooting as well (1292 yards). He used his 6mm Dasher BR specialty pistol for that.

I was borrowing Steve's Kowa bigeyes and spotting for Aaron, while Steve was roaming and sniping pd's with his 22lr (Charger clone)-KILLED 2 AT 410 YARDS!!!
Aaron and I feel very comfortable and work very well together in the shooter/spotter roles.

What was really impressive for me was his 8-shot group at 2018 yards. He was using his heavy bench SP set-up for dog killing out to 2K+. Once we got on target, he had 8 shots on out of 12-That is pretty impressive if you asked me. Watching it through my Kowa spotting scope was a joy that is hard to describe!

Ernie the Un-Tactical