I have taken maybe 8 or ten with revolvers; all does. First weapon used was a Super Blackhawk .44 mag with a 2X Leupold.

Later on in my handgun hunting career, I decided to try it with iron sights. Again, the SBH was used, successfully, with factory irons, on 3 or four 'lopes. Along the way I took one with my FA in .454 Casull, scoped. And then several years ago, I killed a nice horned doe with my FA Model 83 in .500 Wyoming Express; filmed it and it is featured in my handgun hunting video. Calibers used were what I had at the time, obviously I was way over-gunned for doe antelope with all but the .44 magnum.

Now having said all this, the HARD PART was the hands and knees crawling on my belly, literally, on cactus and hard and rocky Wyoming prairie, hoping I didn't come up eyebrow to eyebrow with a rattlesnake. And many, many of my stalks were "blown." An antelope is a very worthy adversary if you choose to stalk him and hunt him with a revolver.

In short, yes it can be done; but you will likely earn it. Definitely not for the faint-hearted.