First off welcome!

Now IMHO

I have used the .45 super and the .460 Rowland. The Rowland is a clear stop above the 10MM and the .45 Super in power.

Now to disect your query.
You specificaly named deer as your quarry. The 10MM, .45 Super and .460 Rowland will all cleanly take deer at 50 yards provided you put the bullet where it is supposed to go. I hunt with revolvers most of the time but I am becoming much more attached to the .460 Rowland. When set up properly it doesn't beat a gun to death. It uses many bullets that are already used for hunting in the .45 Colt. The 250XTP and the 265gr Beartooth cast bullet are both outstanding in the Rowland.

Something to remember if setting up a .460 Rowland is not to skimp. I watched some guys on another forum destroy guns trying to run Rowland power witout fully modifying the gun to take it. Running one without a proper comp is suicide for your gun. One guy that I repeatedly tried to get to go ahead and get a real Rowland conversion split the frame on a Glock 21. The purpose of the comp aside from recoil reduction is to keep the slide and frame locked until the pressure spike has started retreating. Simply stufffing a heavier spring in it wont do it. Yes you can build a super that way successfully but a Rowland opperates with another 12,000psi when loaded to potential. When loaded in this manner the .460 Rowland is capible of generating 1100ftlbs. Well above most factory loaded .44 magnum ammo until you start using specialty stuff like Garretts or Buffalo Bore.

The .45 Super, .460 Rowland and 10MM are all capible of very good accuracy. This is dependent on the quality of the loads and gun.
Doe shot at 50 yards:

5 shot group at 25 yards

Here are the seating lengths need with some of the bullets I ahve tried in it.

"A quiet hit in the right place is better than a loud miss in the wrong place followed by 10 more shots on the run"

I was a handgun hunter, when handgun wasn't cool.....