This sounds like a great idea. I see a couple negatives posted, but it's "practice" season right now...

This sounds like a great way to "get-out-there" before our seasons start.

Guys post about there accuracy and offer "tips" to everyone all year on how to be better. Now the chance to share some friendly shooting comes along and you'd of thought a coyote was standing on the prairie dog mound....you can just hear guys running for the shelter of there holes.

Except Whit, he's on board, but he backs up his posts with target pictures and dead critters all year.

I know how hard it is to hit a paper plate at 50 yards from field positions with a big bore revolver.. Now move it back to 100yards with a revolver, and you have got a Challenge!....to read the internet, you would think everyone can keep all shots on the plate at 50yards offhand.

Come'on guys, I know some of you plan to practice, and just about everyone of you has a phone...just snap a picture next time you are out.

We won't laugh, because those of us that actually shoot, know it ain't easy!

But don't forget to get out of the box, off the bench, and away from the sandbags and corralled critters for a few shots this year.
;\)

Mister, why do you carry a 45? "Because Sam Colt don't make a 46."