Wow. It's been a long time since I've dealt with that gun, and even longer since I've updated.

Well, the Leupold fared no better, with the bullets hitting almost the same distance from the point of aim as when the Swarovski was on it. After seeing that the issue wasn't the original scope, and out of ideas, I put the gun away and simply forgot about it for the past few months. This afternoon though, my dad and I were going to the local outdoor store to have my dad's bow adjusted, and he remembered the Weatherby. We were going to take it with us to leave with the gunsmith, to see if he could figure out what was wrong. Just as we entered the store, my dad met an old friend of his and explained the situation to him. The guy looked over the gun and showed me a pair of screws on opposite sides of the rear base. He said they're for orienting the rear base, which would slightly rotate the scope. I don't know if it will help, but I'm going to try it this weekend. Maybe I can finally fix the problem and return the Weatherby to my grandfather in working order.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling