I have at my disposal, a .22LR/.22Mag OM Single Six, 6.5" barrel. Cool revolver and shoots into 1.25" at 25 yds. with older 30 gr. Federal TNT. Shoots similarly with 40 gr. CCI .22LR MiniMag...can't explain that. I shoot the factory irons (big black front post, wide black rear notch) terribly. One of these days I'll get a set of real fine quality irons on it.

Closet queen that hunts once in a rare while is a Colt Diamondback 6", bone-stock and shoots around 1" at 20 yds. with CCI MiniMag.

Main gun is a heavily customized MKII. Shoots almost 3/4" at 50 with Green Tag and about 1.25" with CCI MiniMag. All VQ guts, custom 8" barrel with match chamber done from a blank by my local 'smith, 2-7 TC scope, Weigand base and Warne rings. Too heavy for my likes but accurate enough! I'm a southpaw though, and find the small left-side-only safety a nuisance. Something to think about if you're of the same persuasion.

.17HMR Contender barrel on the way courtesy of a fellow member...can't wait to see what this does as I think the Contender is the best hunting platform out there right now.