I got my original 460 from a guy that shot it twice, and then couldn't wait to get rid of it. I loved it. Best purchase I ever made. It was one of the best guns I ever bought. Not because of what it was, but because of what it got me into: Hunting with a handgun!

I have two custom guns, and when I had them built, I had them built with the idea that I was NEVER going to sell them. So far, I still have them both, and no plans on dumping either of them any time soon. Resale value was never a thought to me, as I hope I never have to be concerned with it.

Perhaps those that sell their custom guns cheap are probably doing so because they think it won't sell otherwise. They don't like the big recoil, so why would anyone else? With that mindset, they probably think they gotta sell it cheap to get rid of it. Those of us that like our customs don't let them go easily. If someone wants to make me an offer on the Brute Squad or Fezzik, they better come with an arm and a leg, and throwing in the first born MIGHT help.

Last edited by raptortrapper; 11/13/2015 3:03 PM. Reason: Cause I have fat fingers

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.