Whoever gets my customs when I'm done will get some of them barely shot. Not because of the recoil, but because I have more than I can shoot regularly - I love them all, but it's hard to spread the love around.
\:\)

I have bought and sold many and I typically have made money on the customs that I bought on the used market. The customs that I had built are still with me and will not be sold unless something catastrophic occurs.

In my experience with buying and selling custom guns, any of the big, very well known names like Bowen, Linebaugh, Stroh (especially since he is now retired) seem to command premiums. I have one FA that I bought new and I paid as much for it as I have some of the customs that I have had done. I expect to lose quite a bit if I ever sell it. I don't think I will ever by another new FA as there are good deals to be had on used ones. That doesn't seem to be the case with customs - I am always on the hunt for good deals. They don't come around too often and when they do, be prepared to draw and pull the trigger...

Last edited by Arokcrwlr; 11/13/2015 7:12 PM.

-Kraig