Decision made, here is what I got.

Sig Scorpion

Picked it up this morning, BNIB with Blackhawk Serpa Holster, also got some standard 45acp 230gr ball ammo.

As soon as I got home, I cleaned and lubed it, replaced the factory recoil spring with a 24lb recoil spring I had laying around, and took it out for some testing.

So far it runs the ball ammo flawlessly, and accuracy is great. Shoots POA=POI at 10yds.

I'm sure the heavier recoil spring would be problematic with lighter weight rounds, but I don't have any intention on going lighter. This gun will be set up for deer season using 45 Super ammo.

When I get the Super ammo in, I'll test it and see if further spring upgrades are needed, and start stepping back on the yardage, to see how POI is affected.

This is my first Sig ever, and so far I like it, Mine looks a little darker green/brown than in this factory photo. On line reviews are hit and miss for this pistol, but I was willing to give it a try.

Thanks for all the input guys. I think the 10mm would work great, but the bigger 45 bullet is what made my choice. I'll update later.