Ok so went to a couple lgs yesterday. I found a rcbs shell holder for the 41 mag on the shelf ... no ordering. My good friend and one of my chief enabler starts telling me it was destiny telling me i need a 41. To wich i offer him a healthy cash offer for his mint redhawk hunter 41. He refused as expected. Looked at a brand new smith and wesson 41 . Hate the grips and the price. Easey to put down. Two states 3 counties about 100 miles later im at a shop i recall seeing a 41 blackhawk early last fall. Its still there. Used older new model bh blued 6.5 inch barrel. Leupold fixed 4 mounted on leupold rings with leupold mount. Two minor dings one on the grip frame and one on the extractor housing. Blue looks even clean no holster wear. I would say 90 percentpercent of new. Price was down 50 bucks from what i recalled. Told the guy i was interested but not that price. He comes down 50 .... i counter 100 off the sticker,and remind him it was an odd caliber and it had been on the shelf for 6 months. He agreed. I pick it up on wed as i have to wait for pistol permit office to open tuesday.

Save liberals from them selves, stich their sphincter closed so they cant talk out their arse