I have posted about this same barrel in the past and haven't shot it much at all. It is a 15" MGM barrel with a 6 hole MGM base and 3 weigand rings. I have done this load development with same powder charges but I did it once at the manuals over all length, and got horrible groups so this time I decided to do it with the bullet seated a little longer at .020" off the lands. Still not good results. I have a leupold VX3 handgun scope on it also. I was shooting the gun resting the forearm on a sandbag and a sandbag under the grip. Let me know what yall think the issue may be. I have done tons of research on the 460 accuracy and load data and I have found that there are several other people that have had the same issues. I know for a fact that it is not shooter error as I take the same frame and put a different barrel on and shoot 1/2 - 3/4 " groups and I am not recoil shy. Another thing I will say is I have a S&W 460 revolver and can shoot 2-3" groups at 100 yards just resting my forearms on the hood of my vehicle. I didn't know if there could be a problem with the barrel or what? Also this load development was done at 70 yards so these groups are horrible and in no way will I accept it. I know there are a couple others on here that have a 460 encore barrel so please share. I am not trying to sound like I know it all I'm just confident in my shooting ability and can call a pulled shot if it happens. I trim all my brass to trim length and I have played with the crimp and nothing seems to make a difference. This test was done using H-110 and 240 gr xtp mags. Also I have the base and rings all tightened down to 30"lbs. So here is the group please let me know what yall think. Sorry for the long write up I really just want this gun to work and I would like to get it shooting 1.5" groups or so at 100 yards.