Originally Posted By: eastex
I had good luck with Leopoldo on a warranty issue but nothing that fast it took 2 months from the time I shipped to the time I received it back but they definitely fixed the issue. I also have had great luck with Burris, I shipped them a scope and had a brand new one in 10 days. Both great companies and very good customer service!

WOW! Good for you! Glad Burris took care of you! I swore them off, and that's how I ended up with Leupold. I had a red dot scope from Burris when I got my first 460 several years ago, and the guy (an actual rep) swore up and down that it would handle the recoil of the 460. HA! Broke it in less than 6 shots! Finally was able to get my money back, went with a traditional type leupold scope, and never once had a problem.

Guess every company has their issues from time to time, but when my issue was handled the way it was, I swore I'd never use Burris again. In my eyes, ya don't just buy a product, you buy customer service as well.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.