This is the problem in my opinion, and like most times I voice my opinion, someone gets upset, but I'm don't care....we live in a world where the old timers could shoot and handle recoil, but they are all passing on now...hence the big 10mm craze, yes, it works, but it's just a +P version of a 40 short & weak....there is NO Way in Hell any of the old timers would ever recommend using this little round even with special bullets for Cape Buffalo or any other game over 300 pounds. I am surprised every day with grown men who have problems with handling a 44 Mag or a 45 Colt's recoil....I know plenty of young men and women who can, but it's not the norm these days....the big bore handgun market is a very small market, very small. It's all marketing....if the recoil of a 10mm is all that most can handle, then that's what they going to make and try to sell...hence why Razor Dobbs doesn't use a 500 S&W or a 416 Taylor...y'all, just think of how many heavyweight bullets that we used to use have been dropped, or are never available.....basically, what I'm saying is that the world is getting SOFT.....

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind