Been a minute finally got a chance to work up some loads I only had a few 230 xtps and it was raining so no chrono data id guess 1,100 fps at 9.4 grains of power pistol and a 180 id guess around 1,400 fps at 11.3 grains power pistol from looking at velocities listed on the data no signs of pressure at all even with 30 year old acp brass it all checked out in my gun and dads gun point of impact was right where id want it but ill say both loads had a lot of jump and bang compared to what im used to and they almost had some recoil lol no bulged cases at all and from the look of the brass both Kimbers have really close to 100% support down to the case head there can't be much exposed web really threw the brass out but I don't plan on shooting full power loads through it most of the time and with the spring set up I have it didn't feel like the gun was getting beat up at all and it still runs our practice ammo just fine so... Now to kill a few squirrels with it for practice and then introduce it to bambi's dad thanks for the input guys even though I've been slow about this