My recommendation would be a Super RedHawk.
I am no fan of the older RedHawk design.
No mention of you reloading. That can have an impact on what will work best for you.
If you are going to buy ammunition the 44 Magnum is by far the best choice.
If you reload you could go with a Super RedHawk in 41 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 454/45 Colt, or 480 Ruger.

If you get a Super RedHawk that is a few years old you will have one with a Quick Change Front Sight. Easy to install a Fiber Optic Front Sight.

I also recommend purchasing a Hogue "Tamer" Rubber Grip which comes on the Alaskan. They have a Smurf Blue Sorbothane Strip down the inside back of the grip to soak up recoil.

Considering the revolvers limited range (125 or so yards) I would go for a MatchDot II Red Dot optical sight as the next priority. Why a MatchDot II over an UltraDot? The UltraDot has ONE Dot Size 4 MOA. The MatchDot II has 6 aiming point choices. Only 2 are important to you 4 MOA and the smaller 2 MOA Dot. The 2 MOA Dot Early and Late in low light will Bloom Less.

You can probably get into a used Super BlackHawk or Black Hawk in 41 Magnum, 44 Magnum, or 45 Colt for less Money. Something to consider if your budget is limited. If you buy right, you can always save up some additional money, and sell or trade the Single Action for a Super RedHawk down the road.

Another budget option would be the 6" GP100 in 357 Magnum.
The GP100 will take the same Hogue Tamer Grip as the Super RedHawk. An Adjustable Sight GP100 will also have a Quick Change front sight that can be swapped to a Fiber Optic Front Sight easily.
You can add a Weigand Combat Scope Base down the road, and a MatchDot II 30mm Red Dot down the road when you can afford it.
With the 357 Magnum I would try and go for shots broadside at 75 yards or under.

The GP100 might be a good place to start Handgun Hunting. Cheaper to shoot, and much lower recoil. Also cheaper to buy initially. Do not be afraid of a Blued one either. They normally can be bought even cheaper than a stainless one.

Just My 2 Cents

Bob

See You At The Range