I too can remember watching the YouTube video of his Cape Buffalo with his 10mm. Now, I can't find it...I can find one with his 9.3mm rifle and his bow, but unfortunately not his 10mm. Luckily, The Outdoor channel broadcast that hunt. It shows the stalk, it shows 1 shot, it shows him run off, then it shows the recovery. Razor makes sure to roll the Buff over to show the surgical precision in which he placed the heart shot.....and even though this buff had been cleaned up rather dramatically you could still see the multitude of bullet holes in the Buff...keep in mind that there was NO blood coming from the mouth or nose of the Buff and none either from any of the multiple bullet holes....if it sounds too good to be true, if it looks to good to be true, it's probably a little too good to be true......on Razors own page he states that he only shot it twice 6" apart through the heart......gotta love video editing.....unfortunately, a lot of consumers took his "marketing propaganda" for honesty......a 200 gr 40 caliber bullet is short in length and light in weight, not exactly dangerous game material, but, that's just how I feel about it. That bullet combo is much better suited for deer and boar.

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind