Most of mine are locked up in Photobucket but I do have a few I can show. I've easily taken over 100 badgers with different six guns & gave away many of them to forum members over the years.
The Red Fox I'm holding I actually shot at our shooting range. Me & another guy were practicing for a USPSA match in Jackson Hole & this Fox came trotting behind us like he owned the place. My S&W 610 was unloaded & on the table a few feet away, I ran & grabbed it as he disappeared into the next shooting bay.
I dropped in a moon clip full of 205 gr cast loads & walked around the berm just as he was climbing out the top. I hit him through both front shoulders double action & he took 2 steps & was gone over the top.
No one was around & we had to drive around into the Silhouette range & there he was, dead as a rock.
The Badger & Porcupine were taken in December, latest I ever killed a Badger. Shot them about 2 hours apart with my Browning Hi_Power. The Badger saw me stop & went down his hole. I jumped out of the truck & ran through the snow & circled his hole & sit down. When he came up to look at my truck I whacked him.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yMbvWWS.jpg?1[/img]

Dick

Last edited by sixshot; 04/03/2018 3:51 PM.