Rough Country adjustable rear sights are one of the finest designed rear sight assemblies to be had for a hunting handgun. I have one on my S&W 657 and had one on my 475 five shot. When you develop a handload that shoots straight and then adjust the sight and lock it in, you have a rear sight that`s not far from a fixed.
BUT, if you develop some new handloads and want to resight I found then its more then my eyes care for. First you loosen the elevation set screw to raise/lower the sight and then to adjust for windage there are to opposing set screws that you loosen to move the sight blade left or right...All of this had me change the Bowan for a w/o Millet that functions as any adjustable rear sight..I will be shooting test loads with 275gr Speer and Barns bullets and the single windage screw adjustable Millet will make the sight in process much easier for ME to get on target...Please remember that I`am not saying the Millet is better then the Bowan...only that its easier for ME to work with.... Top pic shows the Rough Country on my 475 while bottom photo what the Millet will look like...

Last edited by jamesfromjersey; 04/13/2018 6:02 PM.

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"