Some of the responses here and in my PM's make my heart sing.

Some are even sending more than $100; which is basically over the top. To these "Top Guns" in addition to the special pen I will be sending a special multi-purpose tool, compliments of Little Gun Outfitters, and a copy of my DVD: "Handgunning Mule Deer and Pronghorn Antelope." Also, of course, they will get additional chances in the drawing for prizes.

I am upping my ante. To all who donate $100, in addition to the special pen and chance in the drawing I will also send them a copy of my DVD. ANYBODY who donates ANY amount will receive the special pen.

BTW my DVD is available for $15 postage paid; send check to Gregg Richter, 33773 Martin Road, Pine, CO 80470; 303-838-4748. Endorsed by Gary, JD, Mark Hampton, and Dr. George Dvorchak, Jr.

RECAP of PRIZES:

DONATE any amount toward helping the website: Will receive a Special Pen compliments of Little Gun Outfitters.

DONATE $100: Will receive a Special Pen compliments of Little Gun Outfitters. Will also receive a copy of my DVD: "Handgunning Mule Deer and Pronghorn Antelope." Will get one chance in drawing for prizes.

DONATE more than $100: Will receive a Special Pen compliments of Little Gun Outfitters. Will receive a copy of my DVD: "Handgunning Mule Deer and Pronghorn Antelope." Will also receive a special multi-purpose tool, compliments of Little Gun Outfitters. Will get more than one chance in drawing for prizes.

PRIZE LIST:

First Place: a Custom Knife from Kim Ralston.

Second Place: a knife/saw/flashlight combo pack compliments of Gregg Richter.

Third Place: A Custom Factory Handgun Bullet Board, compliments of James From Jersey.

Last edited by Gregg Richter; 05/05/2018 4:32 PM.